Injustice for All

Friday, December 03, 2004

Last Days

Yesterday was my last day of classes. Pathetically, I couldn't even drag my fat ass out of bed to make it to IP. SAD. It's wholly my fault for going out on Wed nite to Sweethearts of the Rodeo at Molly Malones. I haven't seen my country rock friends in ages and decided to go.

It was nice to see Shilah and Bryson. Travis Howard was there, looking like a thug instead of the southern hottie he truly is. But that boy can still give me the shivers just by touching the small of my back while talking to me. shivvvvvver He also told me my hair looked excellent and that I looked "like Farrah Fawcett." ha. Lucinda showed up and played about 4 or 5 songs. It's always nice to see and hear her. She really is a queen of alt-country. And she was wearing her cute eyeglasses.

Anyway, this made for a late evening drinking Jack Daniels and listening to country rock and by the time I got home, I would have gotten 4 hours of sleep before IP. So I made the executive decision to sleep instead. I worked my last day in Career Services, as well. I'm trying to get a law clerk position for next semester, so I've informed financial affairs that I wll not be doing work study next semester. The good thing was always getting to see the job postings before everyone else.

Now...there's nothing left but the studying.
And, well...the crying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home