Injustice for All

Saturday, December 04, 2004

25 pages in 2 days

I'm pathetic.
No, really.

I just can't seem to GEAR up for studying at all. I did need to do laundry desperately yesterday...since I was down to the 3 pairs of underwear I reserve for emergencies which will not entail an encounter with any member of the opposite sex...including my doctor.

And I also needed to go to Trader Joes and Gelsons because I had no real food to speak of.

What I didn't need to do was shop for Xmas presents online for like 2 hours, watch Medical Investigation or look up old boyfriends in Google. I literally made it through about 15 pages of the Con Law E&E before getting so tired, I just had to go to bed.

Today, I've managed to read another 15 or so pages. I've also listened to This American Life, talked to my mom on the phone, shopped for more Xmas presents, looked up more old boyfriends and taken a shower.

Oh...and updated this blog.

I guess I better finish that E&E now. ::sigh::

1 Comments:

  • Hey, this is me with ZERO pages in two days, so, um, well, I suck more. ;-)

    -ambimb

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home