Injustice for All

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

The Residual Exception

I continue to loathe the CALI exercises (literally screaming at the screen and pounding my fist on the table) and yet, like a crack addict, I keep reloading the pipe. Sigh.

Even though he's smarter than me and probably doesn't need the help, I'm sending positive Evidence ions to Schteino for his exam tomorrow morning. Won't you send them, too???

In other news, I took a break from Hearsay and CALI to watch America's Top Model. I really don't understand how Ann got this far. Who HASN'T seen The Matrix, for chrissakes? Does she live on an ashram? Or maybe she's Amish? That would have been a good reality show Amish's Next Top Model. They had that Amish in the City show...so why not?

I'm pitching that right now...hello, Rumspringa.

1 Comments:

  • Hey, I'll take all the help I can get....

    Schteino

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home