Injustice for All

Saturday, December 11, 2004

Did you ever know that you're my hero?

Well, with the help of Schteino, I have a presentable mini-outline prepared and ready to use. He helped me with the basics and then I added in a bunch of Rules we are responsible for as well as the California Evidence Code sections. He really is my hero.

I luckily am a mad "tabber" throughout the school year, so my Fed Rules are already anally tabbed. I just need to update a few of the tabs and organize them a little. Worse comes to worse, I always have my bound & tabbed notes. But that thing is just insane (and the size of a Russian manuscript). And I really hope I never need to consult it because, honestly, I doubt I will have time.

My Con Law prof is hosting a review session tomorrow and I'm deciding whether or not to go. The time I take to drive to school, sit in the review and then drive back, I could be doing practice questions. The problem is that I went to his final review last year and found it really UNhelpful. There are also some people in my class that I find abhorrent and I honestly don't want to see them again until they are tap-tapping on their keyboards with their big mouths shut (please note I just typed "shit" by accident...or Freudian slip).

I think, instead, I will finally get to bed and wake up tomorrow and begin doing practice questions for Evidence with breaks for creation of a new Case Matrix for Con Law. Sunday I plan on doing the Big Momma practice exam which is actually a prior year's final of 200 multi-choice Evidence questions and 4 hours and doing it under Exam conditions (which means taking one 3 minute break and gobbling a protein bar in the bathroom).

I will know more about my progress after the practice questions tomorrow and I STILL have IP & Entertainment Law hanging over my head (which I'm somehow going to cram into 5 days of studying after Con Law! ha! I'm a fool.). But Evidence is 4 units and worth the most GPA value. And it's kind of the hardest. So I feel like once this is out of the way, I'll relax somewhat.

I want to thank everyone who has been so supportive of me through all this. You've been amazing. And I couldn't have done it without you.
Gosh, I'm tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home