Injustice for All

Sunday, December 12, 2004

T-36

36 hours until my Evidence final. I still don't feel ready. I've been doing practice questions ALL day today (taking tiny breaks for Con Law) -- 170 questions answered thus far (combo multi choice and short answer) -- and I'm still only running at about 74% correct. That's not awful, but I really feel like I should be hitting at least 80% before going in. The good thing is that I am figuring out where my weak spots are. The bad thing is that time keeps on slippin slippin slippin into the future and I still need to print & bind my outline, reorg my tabs in my F.R.E. and take the REAL (4 hour) practice exam under practice conditions.

It's 1:30 a.m. now and I'm setting my alarm for 9 a.m. so that I can try to get as much done as possible and still get a good nite's sleep on Sunday nite. Up side: Exam isn't until 1:00 p.m. on Monday. Down side: I didn't even get my Case Matrix done for Con Law which makes me think I'll be doing it Monday nite after my killer exam and just CRAMMING all day on Tuesday for my Wed morning final. UGH.

I realize that there is a point I just have to let Evidence go. That might be at around 6 p.m. tomorrow. As lame as it sounds, I really want to watch the Survivor finale.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home