Injustice for All

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Last Law School Class Ever

It's hard to believe...but I had my LAST LAW SCHOOL CLASS EVER on Thursday night. At 7:30 p.m., when my Income Tax Class was over, I realized I was done -- in terms of lectures/classes, that is. I obviously still have finals and papers to write.

It feels odd. And not quite real yet. Probably won't until I'm walking down the aisle at Graduation! But I've made it. Barring a catastrophe (knocking on wood next to computer), I will be done in 3 weeks.

It went by very fast. It really doesn't seem 3 years ago that I went to Orientation and bought that first load of heavy books. I know the path isn't totally complete, since I still have bar review classes and the dreaded Cal Bar Exam in July...but Part I is nearly over.

It's been great, honestly. There were trying times and times I questioned what I was doing. But overall, I learned a ton and am really proud of myself.

I turned in my final negotiation file on Thursday, too, so that class is complete. I got my Death Penalty paper draft back and need to spend this weekend rewriting it. My first exam is on the 12th and my Income Tax final is on the 16th. I have papers due the 9th and the 18th. The one on the 18th is more "stream of consciousness" and is for a Pass/Fail course, so obviously I'm stressing more over the Death Penalty one.

Now...if someone would only hire me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home