Injustice for All

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

You Haven't Got Mail

So here I was so proud of myself for ordering all my books online and now I'm worried they won't show up in time for CLASS!!! gah.

I've never had a problem before with getting my barrister book orders by Media Mail, but when I just checked the tracking #, it merely showed the package being "accepted" by the USPS on 8/10. And no other info. Which makes me think it's still sitting there in Kansas. I'm now wishing I would have paid for the $8 rush. But I was being cheap. And look where it got me.

Hoping I will at least get my Amazon books in time for those classes (which are later in the week). But the books for my first two classes on Monday are coming from Barrister. And there are only 4 mail days left to receive them. eep.

Maybe I should email the profs and ask if the books are on reserve?

p.s. 3L OCI sucks ass. They only want to see like 4 people apiece and they want you to be top 10%. Um...don't THOSE people already HAVE jobs after school?