Injustice for All

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Hangin on the telephone...

So they finally called! Hooray! Obviously, I'm not home free or anything with a post-school job, but I've made it one more step: to callbacks.

I go in on the 11th to meet with a couple of attorneys and then go out to lunch with them. My friend will be back from his vacation by then, so hopefully I can drop by and say hello afterward. Also hoping I can get at least one of my new Loehmann's suits altered by then. Skirt is OK, but the jacket needs some help. eep.

I need some cute hosiery, too.
In other news, a class that was supposed to be cancelled last week apparently WASN'T at the last minute, so I missed an antitrust class (my hardest class -- ugh). I will figure out a way to get the notes or something, I guess. But oof.

My Trusts & Wills prof is cancelling all classes next week AND we have Tues off for Rosh Hashanah. All hail a day without SCHOOL. He said he might do a video lecture as a makeup. Kewl.

I'm very excited about my callback and want to impress the crap out of them, if I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home