Injustice for All

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Black Eyed Sneeze

Apparently, I am so tired that my dark circles have just decided to flaunt themselves like the whores they are. I actually woke up today and look like I have a black eye! I was up until 2 a.m. last nite working on my Con Law case matrix.

I took a break to print out my holiday cards -- which I want to try to send out tomorrow and to watch CSI: Miami. I don't like that one as much as the original, because I think David Caruso overacts. Definitely a graduate of the Willam Shatner school of acting. I used to watch it because of hot Rory Cochrane (who I've met before when he was chain smoking outside a bar with my friend Vince). But they killed him off last season. Some new adorable young guy took his place, tho -- whom CBS has not deigned to actually list on their website yet. Anyway...it was better than studying Associational Rights.

I could not wake up this morning, depite my jazzy alarm (I have this great jazz station on my clock radio which alternates between traditional bop-style jazz and swing jazz). Now I gotta get eatin and studying. I'm so brain dead, I will need a whole pot of coffee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home