Injustice for All

Monday, December 13, 2004

Deathrace 2004

Well, I made it thru my 4 hour Evidence exam. It was pretty straightforward. There were a couple of questions that I truly did not know the answer to and just blindly guessed. A couple that I had to choose between two really good answers and I couple that I thought were ambiguous (and said so).

My prof sprinkled a few silly questions throughout the exam, so that you would have a chuckle here and there.
i.e. If this class were a movie title, it would be:
(a) Hard Day's Semester
(b) I still Don't Know What I Did Last Semester
etc.

Cute. Anyway, I'm heating up my leftover sausage pizza from last nite (I think I'm going to gain 15 pounds during finals) and gear up for Con Law. Gotta do that Case Matrix tonite for sure. BLEAH.

In other news, I have now lost out on a 3rd Tony Hawk-autographed skate deck for my Godson. At least the price keeps going down. I lost out today cuz some Cooz was able to overbid me by $4 after I left for my final. That sucks.

I'm gonna keep tryin. I have two decks left I can bid on. Then I'll have to come up with someone else. Anyone got a Tony Hawk signed skate deck they wanna sell me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home