Injustice for All

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Law Students are Boring

I never post here any more. I post on my PERSONAL blog daily. Sometimes twice a day.
Why? Because my social life is at least marginally amusing. My law school life sucks ass. Or is just so hum-drum I can hardly haul my patoot over to blogspot to update it.
BLEAH.

I've instead been writing a collection of nostalgic essays about growing up in the 1970's and 80's and the rock music that influenced me. This is far more interesting that writing about how I am taking 16 units this semester and have turned in my bids for OCI.

I am no longer linking to my personal blog because there are stories about sex and drinking over there. And while I don't imagine any future employer will ask me to be either celibate or a tee-totaler at 37 years old, they might not take too kindly to my escapades being plastered all over the internet. Avid Googlers will probably find me anyway.

This summer, I've been working for my favorite professor (Evidence and Torts I) and helping him research and edit his various tomes. He's such a great guy and I get the added benefit of being able to sleep late, go out at nite and work in my PJs. I want my law career to always be like this. Do you think clients will mind meeting with me in a pair of Bedhead pajamas over a cup of coffee, while FUEL TV is on in the background? C'mon. Maybe I can be an "Action Sports Lawyer." That would be cool.

I just wanted to have SOME posting over here that was more recent than 2 months ago. I have now accomplished that feat. I now return you to your regularly scheduled blah programming.
::yawn::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home