Injustice for All

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Over finally...

I made it thru 2L. No more professors, no more books, no more 1L dirty looks.

The exam yesterday was pretty difficult, but I feel like I did OK. The multiple choice portion was sort of horrible because the choices were all somewhat wrong and you had to pick "the most correct" answer. Yuck. I hate that...cuz then you can't really do the old process of elimination. So it's not really "objective" at all any more, is it? Because couldn't I make a case that several of the answers were "the most correct?"

Oh well. Part of the second essay question was on pleas which I thought was sort of unfair since we literally spent ONE class on that and that was the last day of class. I read everything and took copious notes, but honestly didn't think I understood everything to write a massive essay on it. So I just did the best I could.

And it's over now.

Time to shove the books and notes under the bed and just be happy I made it through all this. And wait for the grades. BLEAH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home