Injustice for All

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

End of the Era

Well, law school is finally OVER. Commencement was on Sunday and I threw a large grad party at Hotel Cafe afterward (during which I ate none of the epic-ly prepared food I made all weekend and got hammered).

I got my grade back for the one class i was EXTREMELY concerned about (Income Tax) and I passed and actually scored above the mean -- so I'm happy. No other grades back yet and I'm hoping my GPA doesn't fall. But if it does, oh well. Depending, I could fall anywhere between top 20% and top 30%. Let's hope it's closer to the former.

BarBri starts on Tuesday and I've been RELAXING. I haven't even opened my PMBR books yet, but think I should do it today. I need to drive over to BarBri and pick up my books for next week, but might have to do that tomorrow. I really need to mop my kitchen floor. It's grotesque.

I'm trying to figure out a quick, low-cost post-Bar trip. Maybe just San Francisco or Lake Tahoe. We'll see. I will need a couple of days "away from it all," to be sure.

It feels so WEIRD that this is over...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home