Injustice for All

Friday, July 28, 2006

The party's over...

...or, hell...maybe it's just begun!!!

Final day of the Cal Bar Exam. I finished and it's out of my life. For now. And hopefully FOREVER.

It was more straightforward than I had imagined it would be and I was a pretty good predictor of what subjects would be tested for the essays (was so certain Corps would be on there that I kept studying and restudying it...don't know if it made a difference in the long run, tho).

I know there were rule of law I just couldn't remember (Sakai says: "Make it up!") and there were some MBE's that were just downright EVIL (I mean how can you HONESTLY conspire to steal your own coat? huh? Who's calling the cops on that particular crime, exactly?), but it's done. And I didn't pass out, freak out or wimp out. And neither did old Bessie my Dell laptop who wheezes and sputters when she powers on, but stayed the course.

I don't have to kick ass on this exam. I just need to pass.
But for right now, all I have to do is SLEEP.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home