Injustice for All

Sunday, December 19, 2004

Bitch on Heels

Sorry for the bitchiness of late. I am just so freakin exhausted and I truly think that my IP professor is a dick. I mean, in addition to making a code-based class CLOSED BOOK, he didn't even provide any practice questions and the entire exam is essay (no multiple choice).

I have been studying since 10 a.m. this morning and I feel like I can't remember anything.
I've been doing the practice questions in the Emanuel's because it's all I can do.
My back hurts, my neck hurts and I'm freaking out about this stupid exam.

I cannot WAIT for this to be over.
There are only 16 people in the class, tho, so the curve will likely be INSANE. I have to pray that I don't fail...since I actually want to do copyright/licensing work someday. That will look great on my transcript, eh?

UPDATE: My professor posted on his forum site that he decided, after all, to give us 5 essay questions (whose answers should be approx. 1000 words apiece) and 18 multiple choice. So I feel SLIGHTLY better knowing at least there will be some multiple choice. But I still have the essay questions to contend with. oof.

Also, he included this LAME caveat re: multiple choice:
These multiple choice questions may be different from the ones you have done before — where there is only one correct answer per question. Here there may be several correct answers for a given question. One (raw) point will be awarded (a) for each correct answer circled and (b) for each incorrect answer not circled and one (raw) point will be deducted (a) for each incorrect answer circled and (b) for each correct answer not circled.

He also said that knowledge of the actual statute numbers is not "required" but he would like it. Which, I assume, translates into "extra points."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home