Injustice for All

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Free my Speech

Tomorrow is Exam #2 -- Con Law II. I gotta say that I'm not terribly fond of Loyola's decision to have my two 4-unit required class exams within a day of each other. The only good news is that all 2Ls (except the evening students) had the same schedule, so we are all in the same shitty boat.

I also have to be somewhat grateful for that heinous midterm we had just after Halloween because (a) I had less to study (b) this final is worth only 65% of my grade and (c) this final is only 2.5 hours long -- instead of 4 hours like the other classes.

I made my little case matrix and had it bound at Staples. I made my Flash cards. I had a freakout when I couldn't find the flashcards from my midterm, but dug them up. It is not 10 p.m. and I'm just starting to look at them. He said it would be 2/3 on post-midterm stuff, but who knows if he'll hold to that. He's weaselly, sometimes.

All the post-midterm stuff was 1st Amendment stuff which I find incredibly interesting and very on-point with what's going on in the world right now. Thus, it's somewhat easier to remember this stuff than the Equal Protection stuff.

My exam is at 9 a.m. which means I have to wake up at 6:30 a.m.
I'm having a hard time with vocabulary right now which worries me for my thematic essay. Oh, well.

Think Constitutional thoughts for me around 9 a.m. PST.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home