Injustice for All

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

One more...

One more down. Other than my computer having a freakout just before the exam started, it was fine. I was actually sort of worried because I was going thru my Flash cards this morning and was having the BLANK response to them. My brain was just totally overloaded, I guess.

But once I got into the exam and started doing the multiple choice, I was fine. I don't know that I kicked its ass or anything, but I felt fine about it. We always have this philosophical thematic essay question to write. Last nite, Robyn and I talked on the phone for about an hour about what we thought it might be regarding and how we could answer it. Hilariously, we totally predicted TWO of the question choices!! One on Carolene Products Footnote 4 and the other was on judicial discretion and how it makes for uncertain law. I called her after the test and we were laughing that he's going to read our answer (we both chose the judicial discretion one) and we will have similar answers. We weren't even in the same room for the exam, tho, so he can't possibly think we cheated. Can he?

Awesome. I felt really good writing it. I finished about 15 minutes early and while I could have written more, I felt 4 pages was enough and I had made some quality points supported by case law. He actually prefers if you are concise and on point with your analysis, rather than giving 15 case examples for a single point. It's a good thing I've had him before.

Now, I have got to get crackin on IP & Entertainment Law. I can't believe I have 4 days to study for BOTH of them. Luckily, there is some overlap (Copyright, for example). But OY. Since Entertainment Law is open book, I have a feeling most of my time will be spent on IP.

At least my two 4-unit classes are done done and done.
I think I'm going to NAP now. ::yawn::
I really need to go to the gym. But a nap is so much more appealing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home