Injustice for All

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Holidazed

I'm off to Sacramento today to spend time with the parents for Xmas. I think we have finally convinced Dave Gibbs to host a NYE dinner party (with me cookin), so I'm driving back on the 30th I think.

I made an hilarious Xmas Novena candle for my friend Dave Puketza and his family. I spend every Xmas Eve with them and we play guitars and sing songs. So I pasted a photo of his family on the candle and then made myself and our friend Blu into little "angels" around the edge. And of course, glitter-glued it. It's perfectly kitsch and awful, and yet glorious simultaneously.

Will spend two days in SF, getting a hot stone massage, going out to dinner and seeing som old friends. And hopefully shopping a little (always love Fillmore St).
Looking forward to some relaxation and sleeping in.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home