Injustice for All

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Not remotely entertaining...

Well, I'm finally 1/2-way done with law school. Barring failure of any of exams.
And these last two are definitely contenders.

Just when I thought it couldn't get worse than yesterday's IP exam.
It did.
Tonite's open book Entertainment Law exam was a bit of a racehorse exam and much harder than I thought it would be. The multiple choice was really insane and took a lot longer than I had hoped, leaving me only about and hour and 15 minutes for the essay. I didn't even totally finish the essay portion, but hopefully blabbed enough on Parts I and II, that my meager offering of Part III will come out in the wash. But dang. It was rough!

At least it's over.

When I walked in, this girl said she was totally impressed with my uber (OCD) organized tab structure on my casebook, my supplement and my notes. It's my weird way of feeling like I'm in control of something when I feel utterly out of control of everything. I feel like I should sell my books with the tabs in them! Too bad I hi-lite the crapola out of all my books and the bookstore won't take them back!

I wore my brand new eBay-purchased Juicy sweatsuit in green to the exam. It's lovely. It's definitely a fake, but it's a daarn good fake, so I don't mind that much. The reason I love the Juicy suits so is the fit and the feel and this has both. You honestly wouldn't know it was fake unless you checked out the tag, which has the letters stitched a little too close together, the tag isn't anchored quite right and the interior wash tag is missing a tiny size marker. But other than that, they did a good job.

I sort of can't believe after all the trademark infringement reading I've done that I am supporting the black market. However, there is just no reason a velour tracksuit should cost $140. So sue me. Oh, wait, you could. I claim "consumer confusion."

Went and had dinner with my friend Bridgette and her nice friend Jon and he PAID for my salad and cocktail! Awfully nice since he had just met me.
I am exhausted and going to go snuggle under my covers until the gardeners start using the power blower tomorrow morning. Then I'm going to the gym and hopefully a yummy steak dinner at Taylor's with Sheridan.

Then Thursday, I'm driving to Sacramento with kitty in tow. Whee.
I'm just so excited to be half-way DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Huzzah.

1 Comments:

  • "I am exhausted and going to go snuggle under my covers until the gardeners start using the power blower tomorrow morning."
    I love this line because I can oh so relate. Enjoy your blogs, and posts on NonTrad.
    another 2L

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home