Injustice for All

Monday, December 20, 2004

Well, THAT sucked!

I would like to be able to tell you my IP exam was easier than I thought it would be. It wasn't. It sucked from beginning to end. In fact, the 5th essay question about something we spent like 20 minutes on in class and, honestly, I didn't spend my time studying. Unfair Competition. Yeah, that sums up the whole damn exam, honestly. I have a feeling I got a big fat ZERO on that question. Or maybe 1 point.

I felt like the multiple choice were easy, but thanks to his gross caveat where you could potentially get a negative score on it...I'm not too sure. Turns out there are only 10 people who remained in the class. Everyone seemed at freaked out as I did about this exam. But the curve does strange things when you are only dealing with 10 people. I have bad feelings about this exam.

Coulda been worse. At least I didn't look at ALL the exam questions and think "huh?"
And...at least it's OVER.
I have to take a nap now and study for Ent Law tomorrow. Is it possible for it to suck worse than today?
Yes....yes, possibly.
God, I need a drink.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home