Injustice for All

Friday, January 07, 2005

Can't believe it's starting again...

Class starts up again on Monday. I finally got the books I ordered from Barrister, so I can actually do my Bus Assoc. assignment (phew!).

I still need to go to school tomorrow and buy a couple of books that were unavailable on barrister or Amazon. And drop off the Tony Hawk - Simpsons photo I got for Prof Evidence to use as a visual aid in his future skateboard hypos.

So far, the only grade which has been posted is Evidence and I did pretty well. Not top 10% of the class or anything, but pretty good -- above the mean, at least. Since it's a 4 unit class, I'm happy about the grade and hope it will offset the truly shitty grades I'm certain to get in IP and Entertainment Law.

I also sold my IP book and supplement today on Half.com -- YAY! And have learned that people will buy even your grossly highlighted note-ridden book if the price is right. So I'm off to the post office tomorrow to ship them.

I'm exausted from my "date" last nite which went all night. Not in that way, you dirty prevert. We were chatting about books, law school, music, life until 5 a.m. No, really, we were. He's in my Bus. Assoc. class, so I wanna make sure I don't rush things and then have an awkward semester. He's a great guy -- even if he's 12 years younger than me. Yep, you read that correctly. 12 years. I was seeing Star Wars at the drive-in with my parents 3 years before he was even born. But he's wonderfully tall. Like 6'5." I love that. I'm 5'2" so it feels like I'm dating a GIANT. I feel tiny and slim next to him. Awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home