Injustice for All

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Flailing, but not failing...yet

Entertainment Law grade finally posted. I did OK. I was just below the mean which is, honestly, FINE with me since I thought I might have flunked -- considering how I felt when I walked out of that exam. I'm grateful for the grade and with my nice Evidence grade, actually evens out to an OK GPA thus far.

I still have IP to break my high, tho. Not posted yet. Nor Con Law. I feel OK about Con Law (tho maybe I shouldn't), but IP sucked so much ass...I just can't imagine I did well. Additionally, with only 13 people in the class, I'm always worried about how the curve works. 1 raw point is suddenly the difference between an A and a B or a C and a D. I really hope that I, at LEAST was within the "standard deviation" from the mean. Otherwise, I might cry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home