Injustice for All

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

God speaks thru the Lanham Act

So I finally got my IP grade (Con Law is still somewhere out there in the ether). I got a freakin "A!"

I still can't believe it. LIke they might have accidentally given me someone else's grade. Truly. Remember, this is the exam I thought I FAILED. And I wasn't saying that in a "Oh, no you didn't, Spicy." kind of way. As in, I walked out of that exam feeling like I'd been beaten about the head and shoulders with a canned ham. And not in a good way.

There was an entire essay question that I never even studied and didn't realize we needed to know for the final...so I GUESSED and used a bunch of crap from the rest of the class. Oddly, I think it was half-right.

I hafta say, I feel pretty good right now. Though, now I'm worried about Con law because, I felt great coming out of that one...maybe it's an inverse relationship! But my prof is now on sabbatical, so who knows when that grade will even be posted. I wrote the Registrar and their one line answer was "Why don't you write your professor and ask him when he's posting them?"
Uh...because that's your JOB and I'm paying $30K/yr for your salary to take of this sort of thing.

In other news, I believe I saw Matt Damon at my gym today. Funnily enough, I had to brush by him in order to get a band-aid from the front desk since I had somehow sliced open my finger in the locker room. Hot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home