Injustice for All

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Not half right

Well, I'm half-done with my finals. My Bus. Assoc, 4-hour final was pretty shitty, but at least it's over. I spent the rest of the day after the final yesterday sleeping, eating and drinking. I deserved all of it. Now I've gotta get crackin on Torts II and Crim Pro. Torts II is only 6 people, so there's no curve (which could help or really hurt me, honestly). Crim Pro is scaring the daylights out of me...but it's the last one (Friday the 13th!), so hopefully I can get some good studying done on it. The Torts II final is only a 2-unit grade and Crim Pro is 4, so you know where I'll be concentrating my efforts!

Gotta print out my notes for both classes now and definitely have to do some laundry today since I'm completely out of underwear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home