Injustice for All

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Tired of being Ethical

Today is my Ethical Lawyering final Interview/Counseling session with my partner. We worked on our "script" for 7.5 hours on Sunday and another 4.5 hours yesterday. It's still too long for the 45 min., so we're going to have to talk fast and cut it down a little. 45 min just really isn't enough time for everything they want you to accomplish. In addition, the problem given is totally annoying and has a bunch of different variables that add so much complexity, it's absurd. Grrrr.

I'm so damn exhausted, I will be glad when this is over today. Of course, then I have to write a Memo and a Client Letter due a week from now.
Oh, yeah and then I start finals.
Not sure where I'm supposed to sleep in all this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home