Injustice for All

Thursday, April 28, 2005

yawn-inducing

Got thru the LONG last day of classes. At least my Eth Law prof brought Krispy Kremes and macaroons (for those in the middle of Passover) for us. She also brought in some examples of the kinds of ethics essay questions that seem to be appearing on the bar rather regularly now and we went over them. All I can say is DANG.

I also remembered that there was a stack of commercial outlines in the OutLaw office (donated by previous members/officers) and went to check for any for Crim Pro and Bus. Associations. I actually found Emanuels which were in pristine condition for each class! Very excited. Saved myself $50 by being able to borrow these. I will obviously return them after finals for other students. I find the outlines help me organize my own notes/thoughts.

I went to Vons and picked up some veggies to make stir-fry and settled in to watch some bad TV (read: Gilmore Girls). After eating and relaxing a little, I made myself a Jack & Coke and started printing out my Eth Lawyering notes. I made another one to print out my Biz Ass notes. By the end of all that printing, I could barely SEE (not just from the J&C, mind you) and went to bed. I was BEAT.

Ended up sleeping for 10 hours, which felt fantastic. I took my notes over to Staples to get them bound and then ran my dry cleaning over to the laundry. Also finally picked up my boots from the shoe repair. And went to the gym to work out my mental and emotional stress. That felt amazing (except for the dead cockroach on the third floor by the exercise bikes -- EW!). I felt about a million times better after my workout. Got a brief text from P. Not much said. Left ball in his court to contact me later.

Came home and made up an XL chart of all the Ethics rules chapter by chapter that I need to memorize. Then resorted the rules (Model and Cal) into a list so I could tab the crap out of my Rules book. I would normally not do this for a closed-book exam, but figured the easy reference will help me make flash cards, etc. I think flash cards are the way to go for Eth Law since it's all memorization.

Getting my hair cut & colored today and must work on the flash cards. Then tomorrow is Bus. Assoc. I hate having finals 1 day apart. It blows.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home