Injustice for All

Monday, May 02, 2005

Are we there yet?

I am about halfway done with my Bus. Assoc outline and finally done with all my flash cards for Eth law. I took a break around 6 to go get some Mexican food with my friend Jeff and talk about my love life which was breaking my heart this weekend.

I also took a break to talk to P. (the love) and my mom. But then right back to the cards. Those last few nearly killed me, I tell ya. Damn Advertising and Solicitation rules!

So tomorrow, I can awake refreshed (or MORE refreshed) and begin actually going thru the cards and doing the practice questions. It would nice to be able to work on my Bus Assoc outline some more so that I'm not truly waiting until the day BEFORE the final to finish it -- but it wouldn't be the first time. I do need to be able to finish it in time to get it bound at Staples, tho, so I have a feeling I will HAVE to work on it SOME tomorrow.

T-32.5 hours to Eth Law exam
T-56.5 hours to Bus. Assoc. exam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home